This section includes the NATA Accreditation Criteria together with other informative documents for each field or program of accreditation. A copy of these documents for each field or program in which accreditation is held or being sought must be readily available to staff working in a NATA accredited or applicant facility
The following documents are available:
NATA Accreditation Criteria
- NATA Rules
- Relevant NATA Policy and Technical Circulars
- Relevant conformity assessment standards
- Relevant Standard Application Documents
- Relevant ISO/IEC 17025 Field and Program Application Document and associated annex/s (where applicable)
Some fields/programs have additional documents that also form part of the accreditation requirements which are referenced in the relevant standard, field or program application document or annex.
Aa number of informative/guidance documents are also available under the NATA Accreditation Guidance and Information tab including:
- NATA Procedures for Accreditation (which summarises NATA's procedures for accreditation and includes an overview of assessment activities and NATA's responsibilities).
- Checklists, worksheets and site notification forms
- General Technical Notes and Information Papers providing specific guidance with respect to a particular field/programs or classes of test.
- Equipment Calibration and Checks
- The General Equipment and Reference Equipment Tables will include guidance on equipment calibration and checking intervals. Technical Notes related to equipment are also included in this section.
- Proficiency Testing Guidance and Information
- Uncertainty of Measurement/Traceability Including worked MU examples.