NATA

Home NATA News NATA News Archive NATA Training in Indonesia

NATA News Archive

NATA Training in Indonesia

Edita Rokov and Helen May from NATA’s Training Services Group presented the Refresher Auditor Training Course on 21-26 April 2014 at the Holiday Inn in Bandung, Indonesia.

30 staff from the Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture attended the three-day course. 14 participants were in the first group that was conducted on the 21-23 April; and 16 participants were in the second group on the 24-26 April 2014.

This course was a refresher for those who attended the Auditor Training conducted for the Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture in Tanjung Pandan, Belitung, Indonesia from 25 February - 1 March 2013. This was the second round of Auditor Training provided to the Indonesian Ministry of Agriculture, with the first being held in Jakarta on the 1-5 October 2012.

The Refresher Auditor Training Course was well received by the participants. 89 per cent of the participants rated the five-day course ‘Very Good to Excellent’, and the remaining 11per cent rated the course as ‘Good’.

Edita said she especially appreciated the efforts of the two translators, Linda Badib and Mia Badib: “I thanked them for everything they did to make the course a success. They work really hard so that their translations kept up with my fast speaking.”

Edita Training

Helen Training

Dinner

       Group Photo

       Group Photo

Home NATA News NATA News Archive NATA Training in Indonesia