There are many reasons why organisations choose in-house training.
These can include:
- Running training at a specific location and date to suit operational requirements
- Customised delivery times, for example, one day a week for three weeks rather than three consecutive days
- Provision of customised course content and learning scenarios to suit operational procedures unique to your organisation
- Substantial discounts for groups above six participants
- Customised training materials incorporating organisation-specific documents
- Savings in travel time, transport costs and accommodation for staff attending public courses
- Providing consistency of message and emphasis to all staff at the same time - not always the case when they go to different training sessions
- A fixed price which provides an opportunity to extend the training to clients, either internal or external, free of charge as a value-add and for relationship building
- Providing an environment that allows participants to discuss matters that may be organisational in confidence
- Creating a team building opportunity
Our courses have been developed so you can select components from a number of different NATA courses for a customised solution, specific to your organisation’s individual needs.
If you have staff who require training, an in-house course could be the perfect solution.
Or to discuss your individual or group training needs, call us on 1800 621 666.
Phone: 1800 621 666
Some of our in-house customers!