About the Role
Business Area: Operations
Reports to: Assistant Operations Manager (AOM)
Key relationships: Accreditation team members, Operations Management
Accreditation Coordinators (ACs), as part of the Accreditation team, support Accreditation Specialists (AS), Lead Accreditation Specialists (LAS) and Principal Accreditation Specialists (PAS) in the delivery of NATA’s accreditation services.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Planning, performing and following up specified assessments activities to ensure deadlines and expectations are met
- Providing advice and support to NATA members, NATA staff, Technical Assessors, applicant facilities and other NATA clients via NATA communication tools
- Building effective relationships with NATA members to grow loyalty and commitment to NATA
- Collaborating with other parts of the business such as the extended Operations Team and the Marketing and Communications team to ensure knowledge remains up to date with assessment processes and have the appropriate client management tools to effectively communicate with clients.
Preferred professional experience includes:
- Relevant academic qualifications in a related discipline such as scientific, engineering and business or equivalent experience
- Professional experience with accreditation services or equivalent activities would be highly desired
- Demonstrated ability in project management skills
- Demonstrated experience in building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written business and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Intermediate skills and practical experience in software applications, document and record management software, databases and a willingness to learn new systems.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to target, monitor, and report on allocated activities.
Apply for the role now
There are currently no Accreditation Co-ordinator roles available.
We encourage you to submit an enquiry so when these roles become available, we can contact you as appropriate.