The MSA’s biennial conference will be held from 3 – 5 March 2020 at the Angliss Conference Centre in Melbourne and is a must-attend for professional metrologists, engineers, scientists, technicians and measurement experts.
NATA will have a booth at the Conference and we encourage delegates to visit and speak to staff members.
Presentations will include:
- Barry Inglis – International Bureau of Weights and Measures (BIPM) and its Role in the 21st Century
- Murray Early – The 2019 SI Redefinition: Now what?
- Paul McMullen – Transition to ISO/IEC 17025:2017 & ISO 17034:2016, an accreditation point of view
- Lenice Evergreen – Boosting the metrology workforce – one apprentice at a time
- Tony Bergen – Monte Carlo analysis of complex measurement uncertainty tasks
In addition, there will be many other presentations focussing on:
- Traceability and the SI ~ Evaluation of measurement uncertainties
- Laboratory practice, accreditation and proficiency testing
- Environment and climate change ~ Chemical and biological metrology
- Temperature and humidity metrology ~ Dimensional metrology
- Electrical metrology ~ Pressure metrology ~ Mass metrology
- Flow metrology ~ Photometry and radiometry