After 11 years as a member of the Geotechnical and Civil Construction Materials Testing Accreditation Advisory Committee, including the last 7 years as Chair, Tony Cullinane’s AAC tenure has come to an end.
As Chairman of an Accreditation Advisory Commitee (AAC), Tony’s tireless work included:
- Reviewing of all initial assessments and major variations to scope of accreditation
- Reviewing all technical assessor nominations
- Providing advice to the NATA Sector Manager (MAP) and Lead assessors on technical issues raised at assessments
- Reviewing changes to NATA’s structures of delivery of its services, such as the introduction of AIMS and redefinition of services, multi-site accreditation to name just a couple
- Managing the business of the AAC and its meetings
In addition, Tony performed over 45 assessments in his role as Technical Assessor and many major variations in the GCCMT area of service.
NATA gratefully acknowledges Tony’s remarkable, timely and dedicated service over this time and wish him every success in future endeavours.