About the role
Business Area: Operations
Reports to: Accreditation Team Leader (ATL)
Key relationships: Accreditation team members, Operations Management, Technical Management & Compliance and Governance
The Accreditation Specialist (AS) is responsible for the effective coordination and delivery of accreditation services in accordance with NATA’s policies and procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting assessments as a lead assessor and providing outstanding support to existing and prospective new members.
The AS demonstrates initiative and is driven by finding and implementing solutions in a supportive environment.
The AS is agile and can apply the lead assessor skill sets between various NATA accreditation schemes (programs) based on NATA’s business needs.
The AS has a proven ability to maintain their current competencies and is prepared to advance their skill sets according to the needs of the business.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Role modelling behaviours aligned with NATA’s values
- Accountable for completing all aspects of allocated work at a consistently high level in accordance with defined processes and within set timeframes, including the planning, the conduct and the follow-up of assessments
- Client management for selected existing and potential members who have limited needs
- Supporting colleagues, including their training
- Proactively and effectively engaging with and managing relationships with all stakeholders, including staff, enquirers, members and technical assessors
- Tertiary qualification in a scientific, engineering or related discipline with relevant professional experience
- Proven ability to effectively plan, and deliver on allocated activities
- Demonstrated experience in client management and building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Team player capable of collaborating with others, using effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate skills in software applications, databases and a willingness to learn new systems
- Willingness to expand skill sets and competencies to meet the needs of the business
Applying for the role:
We encourage you to submit an enquiry today so when roles become available, we will contact you as appropriate.