Social license obligation
We will continue to meet the expectations and requirements of our stakeholders. This often involves effort that is not highly visible but yields strong results. This includes:
- Investing: Engaging in activities and programs that benefit stakeholders and members but may not return a profit
- Activity: Actively participating in and leading national and international committees
- Government: Support in maintaining our international trade obligations.
NATA is widely considered a key influencer and has earned a sound reputation with industry, government and our international partners as being collaborative, collegiate, and a leader in accreditation services.
We will continue to develop new capabilities and increased capacity to match our members and stakeholders’ needs. This has become more evident and relevant in a changing marketplace.
- Technology: Innovation that includes investment in the Accreditation Information Management System (AIMS) – NATA’s new member portal
- Technical Assessor project: On going attraction, retention, education and recognition
- Growing accreditations: Collaboration with members and stakeholders to develop strategies and approaches that add real client value.
Genuine growth builds sustainability and enables NATA to add real value and increase our contribution to our members and the community
We will continue to be nimble, agile and member focused to meet technology changes, competitive challenges and market demand.
- NATA as a learning organisation
- Leverage and share our collective skill and knowledge to improve how we operate through Competency Group Meetings and other forums
- Partner with the Australian Graduate School of Management and the University of New South Wales to develop targeted capability in leadership and management. The end goal to engage high calibre people that will add genuine value to our process.
- Heighten awareness and build profile
- Bring the Accreditation Management Information System (AIMS) and portal online to transform interaction with stakeholders.