About the Role
Business Area: NATA Education
Reports to: Head of Education
Direct Reports: None
Want to join the NATA universe?
NATA is the world’s first, and Australia’s leading, accreditation body with more than 3000 member organisations.
A secret safety-net, we have been protecting every Australian, every day, for 75-years. Through our globally recognised accreditation services, we make sure the countless activities that are often taken for granted can be relied upon. This includes everything from, the food you eat and the water you drink, to your blood test results.
Do you have what it takes to be a NATA hero?
NATA people are special. Naturally curious, with an affinity for the work we do, our people tend to stay with us for many years. In this role, you will be part of NATA’s beating heart.
Education, innovation and a thirst for knowledge is what we are known for. We are seeking a candidate that thrives in this environment and is not afraid to stretch themselves to stretch our education outcomes.
Based in our waterfront Sydney office, this full-time role requires expert training and facilitation skills, a sound technical base, and a passion for learning to inspire and educate our multiple internal and external stakeholders.
As a key ‘face’ of NATA Education, you will deliver public and customised face to face and virtual courses to our members across Australia.
Through delivering training to our internal accreditation assessors, you will be supporting NATA’s key operations. In addition, you will have an opportunity to contribute to course design.
As we seek only the best, it is essential that you have:
- the knowledge and ability to apply best-practice, adult learning principles
- relevant qualifications in training and education
- a proven track record of training for over 3-years
- an adventurous spirit as we will be flying you around the country and even overseas, to deliver NATA training.
- an understanding of quality standards, auditing and implementing quality management systems (Desirable)
- a natural love for science, and this may be reflected in your scientific background, experience in laboratory work, or NATA accreditation (Desirable).
Why choose to work with NATA?
- We are a firmly established organisation with a global reputation
- We are currently on a visibility and awareness trajectory, making it a dynamic and very rewarding work environment.
- NATA Education is an essential component of this dynamic phase
- We are a supportive and exciting team to work in
- We proactively encourage personal development and career growth and always foster an inclusive culture.
- You’ll get access to range of benefits through our employee platform
Apply for the Role: