The Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM, Germany), the Technische Universität Berlin, Fraunhofer ISI (Germany), and the University of Canterbury (New Zealand) are jointly undertaking a study to explore digitalisation in conformity assessment (CA) and to improve the understanding in quality infrastructure through scientific data collection and analysis.
The following topics will be addressed in the study:
- What is the digital maturity level of the conformity assessment bodies (CABs)?
- What is driving digitalisation and what effects are being achieved?
- What hurdles are the CABs encountering?
- What technological trends are emerging?
- What are the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on CABs and their digitalisation?
To support this study a survey is being conducted. This survey is anonymous and should you wish to participate please access it and complete by 1 April 2022 on the following link https://qifokus.limequery.com/269583?lang=en
Further information is available at: http://www.qi-fokus.de/