A sound quality system drives consistent and reliable results. Building and maintaining an effective and sustainable quality system involves a number of key components that must be considered and developed. The course looks at all aspects of the quality system to help participants meet the technical competency requirements set by the Standard.
“This course was fantastic! I am a kinaesthetic learner and found the group activities helped me learn the content better. I thought the structure of the course was great and it was taught well.”
Dr Louisa Parkinson, Principal Scientist (Plant Pathology), Plant Biosecurity Laboratory, Biosecurity Queensland
Who should do the course?
This course has been designed for Quality Managers and laboratory staff with responsibility for the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System.
What you will learn
The course is designed to help participants think like leaders, develop new approaches and shape actions through sound decision-making and judgement. Over 3-days, participants will explore key factors needed to be implemented to successfully achieve a best practice quality system.
You will learn:
- An overview of quality concepts and standards
- Documentation management and hierarchy
- Process management and reporting requirements
- Identifying potential errors and risks within the system
- The importance of quality and what this really means
- Key components of a Quality Management System
- How to implement a Quality Management System based on the requirements of the Standard
- Identifying and managing risks
Location & cost
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane.
Prices inc. GST.