A key focus of the learning is to support an understanding of the risk management process within a laboratory environment, its context and its potential impact.
Who should do the course?
This course is relevant to anyone who has responsibility for identifying risks and risk management processes.
What you will learn
Specific content learning areas include:
- Define risk management and its principles
- Identify risk requirements of the relevant laboratory standards
- Establish a context for risks in the laboratory
- Identify the types of risks in the laboratory
- Understand risk assessment for the categorisation and prioritisation of risks
- Understand risk treatment plans and control measures
- Monitor and review risk controls to ensure compliance and effectiveness
Location & cost
Prices Inc. GST.